Merchants of Sycamore kick off the season with Spring Fling local shopping special – Shaw Local
SYCOMORE – A dozen Sycomore merchants will welcome spring with their annual Spring Fling from Thursday to Saturday.
According to a press release, customers over the age of 18 have the chance to participate in the Golden Egg door prize. Freebies from all participating merchants will be offered by registering once per day per business.
During Spring Fling, businesses will offer special activities and events for customers and their children. Companies that will be part of Spring Fling include:
• The Sycamore Theatre, which will offer matinees as well as evening shows throughout the week.
• Luxe Salon, which sponsors a “Guess the number of hairpins” contest and a free gift with every purchase.
• Rustic Roots, which will organize a coloring contest.
• Blumen Gardens, which will offer $5 off a $25 purchase, including new spring items.
• Made Just for You, which has a free “Make It Take It” spring for kids and spin the wheel with any purchase.
• Lizzy’s Pink Boutique, which offers a children’s Easter craft to the first 22 children of customers making a purchase, as well as refreshments and specials.
• Christian Connection, which will host author Amy Skala Tischmann, who will read and sign copies of her children’s book, “How far is paradise?”
• KVAL Gallery on State, which will feature new spring art and unique gifts, offer classes and have an artist at work.
• Sycamore Antiques, which will unveil its new quality antiques space on Friday and Saturday.
• Allergy, Aches and Pains Chiropractic and Acupuncture Center, which will be open Thursday with Spring Fling promotions.
• Shop In Style, which will have sales.
• The Village Restaurant, which will provide Greek food, including baklava.